RE: Requirement of an automated payroll software for our company

Human Resources Department

We have developed an unique payroll package to serve you. Which
includes:

1. Prepare muster roll/Salary Sheet, Pay slips And Bank advise.
2. Helps you by preparing Monthly/Half yearly/Yearly Statutory
Returns.
3. Generates eTDS Returns.
4. Prepares reports in various formats-Excel/DOS/Quickly Printable.
5. Customize the package as per your convinience and reporting.

It is very easy to understand the operation. More than all these if you
can configure initial setting once it will save lot of time for you
every month.
Inturn helps you spend more time with your family every month.

We would be glad to have a meeting with you and also offer a free
demonstration at your convenience. Kindly let us know the suitable
timings and
contact details over a written email.

If you wish, not to receive future emails from us, Reply us a blank
mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Note that, this is not a spam
or phishing
email."

With Thanks,

Deepali
payrollmails@gmail.com

"The information in this mail is intended solely for the addressee or
organisation to whom it is addressed. If you have erroneously received
this message, please notify payrollmails@gmail.com immediately.