Packaging tumgreyspf: is there some testers arround?

Hi,

After some mail exchange with the upstream author, I believe that the
resulting package must be ok. Please check out this:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tumgreyspf/

Did any of you had this in production? The last concern I have is if
tumgreyspf-addip and tumgreyspf-stat must be installed in /usr/sbin or
if /usr/lib/tumgreyspf is ok. If it's not required in /usr/sbin, then I
believe that /usr/lib is better.

Anyway, please le me know if you had the chance to try this package
before I can ask my sponsor to upload it. I'll do some tests myself.

Thomas