Re: Password file with over 3000 users.

On 22.09.07 07:06, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Why?  Just to be annoyingly different from every other distro
> (again)?  Or is there a very compelling technical reason?

I don't think it's annoying. I feel annoyed bu many distros expecting
/bin/sh to be bash, bringing up meny incompatibilities with FreeBSD and
Solaris. I'm for complete replacing of bash with dash, making dash essential
(and bash not essential) and I've used dash (and ash, which was its previous
name) since I've found it in debian distribution...

I think that bash is bloatware.
Saving Private Ryan...
Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)