Re: Unsubscribing

Gaz Wilson wrote:
> Who maintains this list?  TWICE I have tried to unsubscribe now using
> the mailing list management information that is tagged to every post.
> And twice, it's failed to respond and let me off the list.

Your message might be ending up in a spam trap somewhere.
Please try to contact listmasters listmaster@lists.debian.org or zobel
zobel@ftbfs.de directly. They are usually VERY helpful.

> The list manager is either broken, or the information included on
> every post here is wrong...

I guess email stopped being reliable some time ago :(

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman