Re: PERSONAL LOAN - KTA

On 01.06.07 20:11, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> The lack of security with murphy.debian.org, wrt spam pass-through,
> makes me wonder sometimes about the security of Debian.  If the Debian
> engineers are so awesome with security of email applications (Postfix,
> Thunderbird, Evolution, ClamAV, Mailman, Spamassassin, etc.), and I
> believe they are awesome, why can't someone within the same organization
> properly secure a mailinglist server?  My Debian based
> Postfix/ClamAV/Spamassassin/Mailman system doesn't let spam like that
> through to the mailinglists, so it is a fixable problem.  If anyone
> wants help fixing it, please let me know.

Please, don't mix security and spam filtering. They are different things.
Debian listmasters do "some" work for filtering spam and their work is quite
effective.

However the principle of spam problem is that spammers still try to avoid
detection of their spams and they are often successfull (otherwise there
would be already no spam at all).

Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody