Remove mail in smarthost Exim queues sent from specific IP address

I hope this is not a stupid question (I've spent several hours googling and
not come up with anything useful).

I work for an ISP and one of our customers has been reported to us for
sending Unsolicited Bulk Email via our smarthosts, which run Exim4. We've
disconnected the users DSL line so no more can be sent, but now we have the
problem of removing several thousand UBEs from the outbound exim queues,
when we only have a source IP address to go on. Is there an easy way to
achieve this?

Also while I'm on the subject, what is the current thinking on preventing
this kind of abuse (accidental or otherwise)? We've looked into connection
throttling based on the number of emails sent, but is there a better way?

Best Regards,

Dan Harris.