[no subject]

Very good days friends I have a great problem the situation is the
following one I have a server installed with the configuration presented
in this tutorial http: // www.softwarelibre.misiones.gov.ar/index.php?
Option=com_content*task=view*id=83*Itemid=3 but I present a problem with
the mail server because it is that not to receive emails only to send, I
did a few changes in the script of the dns to manage to receive emails
and I me work perfectly but the problem was given to me that yesterday
powersupply of the cpu and on having returned to install it the same
mistake gave to me that before described enclosure,

This one is my configuration of the named.conf

options {
        pid-file "/var/run/bind/run/named.pid";
        directory "/etc/bind";
        auth-nxdomain no;
        /*
         * If there is a firewall between you and nameservers you want
         * to talk to, you might need to uncomment the query-source
         * directive below.  Previous versions of BIND always asked
         * questions using port 53, but BIND 8.1 uses an unprivileged
         * port by default.
         */
        // query-source address * port 53;
};

//
// a caching only nameserver config
//
zone "." {
        type hint;
        file "db.root";
};

zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "db.local";
};

zone "228.2.10.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "pri.228.2.10.in-addr.arpa";
};

zone "tecnoarteonline.com" {
        type master;
        file "pri.tecnoarteonline.com";
};

//// MAKE MANUAL ENTRIES BELOW THIS LINE! ////

And this one is the file of configuration of the site

$TTL        86400
@       IN      SOA     dns.tecnoarteonline.com.
admin.tecnoarteonline.com. (
                        2007101601       ; serial, todays date + todays
serial #
                        28800              ; refresh, seconds
                        7200              ; retry, seconds
                        604800              ; expire, seconds
                        86400 )            ; minimum, seconds
;
                NS      dns.tecnoarteonline.com.              ; Inet
Address of name server 1
                NS      dns.tecnoarteonline.com.              ; Inet
Address of name server 2
;

  MX      10 www.tecnoarteonline.com.
www  MX      10 www.tecnoarteonline.com.

tecnoarteonline.com.      A        10.2.228.6
www       A       10.2.228.6

tecnoarteonline.com.       TXT  "v=spf1 a mx ptr ~all"

;;;; MAKE MANUAL ENTRIES BELOW THIS LINE! ;;;;

IN	NS	dns.tecnoarteonline.com.
	IN 	A	10.2.228.6
	IN	MX	10 tecnoarteonline.com.
dns	IN	A	10.2.228.6
mail	IN	A	10.2.228.6
www	IN	CNAME	dns
ftp	IN	CNAME	dns

The message that there receive those who send me emails to my server is
the following one

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
 addresses.

<cesar.gomez@tecnoarteonline.com>:
168.243.82.147 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 <cesar.gomez@tecnoarteonline.com>: Relay