Re: Traffic Control with iprouete (TC Filters)

Hi, I'm back
wondershaper only works on interfaces, eth0 for example, I need control over IP and protocol.

I tested shaper (cbq.init) from my repositories, I creat the config files and this is the result:

edoras:/home/haldrik# /etc/init.d/shaper restart
Stopping CBQ traffic shaping: shaper.
Starting CBQ traffic shaping: find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a non-option argument (, but options are not positional (-maxdepth affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it).  Please specify options before other arguments.

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a non-option argument (, but options are not positional (-maxdepth affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it).  Please specify options before other arguments.

RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
shaper.

Here my two config classes:

edoras:/home/haldrik# cat /etc/shaper/cbq-128.bajada
DEVICE=eth1,10Mbit,1Mbit
RATE=128Kbit
WEIGHT=10Kbit
PRIO=5
RULE=192.168.1.0/24
LEAF=none
BOUNDED=yes

edoras:/home/haldrik# cat /etc/shaper/cbq-32.subida
DEVICE=eth0,10Mbit,1Mbit
RATE=32Kbit
WEIGHT=32Kbit
PRIO=5
RULE=192.168.1.0/24,
LEAF=none
BOUNDED=yes

I tested without LEAF and BOUNDED else , (coma) on ip/net, and get the same error.

--
CYBERSAT ISP
Debian Etch