Re: how to install proftp server from cd

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:12:10 +0200, Sekhar <radhiilu@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,
One of my debian sarge server is not connected to internet now i need to install proftp server on this.Whic debian sarge cd i need to download and how to install proftp server from cd?
 If you have any other ideas please let me know
 Thanks for your help

Try run as root apt-cdrom add, then put yours debian cd/dvd into drive. Next step is aptitude update /apt-get update. After these you can install packages from cd.

Damian Ryszka