Re: amavis-new not adding X-Spam-Status header

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007, Gregor Hermens wrote:
> Am Montag, 6. August 2007 14:31 schrieb Ross, Chris:
> > The end of last week, I upgraded out mail gateway from Serge to Etch.
> > Most of the config appears to be working correctly now with one
> > exception.  We are not getting X-Spam-Status header.  The following
> > config line does not seam to be getting honored.
> >
> > 20-debian_defaults
> > $sa_tag_level_deflt  = -999.0;
> >
> > Any help / rtfm pointer would be greatly appreciated.
>
> you should put your individual settings in 50-user. All other files
> in /etc/amavis/conf.d are likely to be overwritten on the next update.

They are *not* overwritten.  dpkg will pester you about a changed conffile,
and you will have to deal with it.  But that's all.

That said, make sure any email you want amavisd-new to change IS being sent
to a recipient in one of the configured local domains.  Otherwise, it may
refuse to change it adding headers, etc.

  Henrique Holschuh