Re: DNS: MX and CNAME records

also sprach Cole Tuininga <colet@code-energy.com> [2007.07.14.2245 +0200]:
> Then you can use something like DynDNS's (http://www.dyndns.com) dynamic
> updating service to update the A record when your IP changes.

I am using no-ip.com:

wall.madduck.net.       86400   IN      CNAME   oerlikon.no-ip.org.

I cannot add MX records to oerlikon.no-ip.org, so how am I supposed
to receive mail for wall.madduck.net at a.mx.madduck.net then, or
more importantly, use it as the MAIL FROM sender? Many domains these
days just refuse mail from sender domains that don't have A or MX
records.

apt-get source --compile gentoo