Re: Metric system (was: Re: SPF)

At 01:40 PM 7/5/2007 +1000, Duncan Robertson wrote:
>I propose the DataFurlong, a quantity of 220 bytes. This can be divided
into 10 DataChains, each of 22 bytes long. (Following along from the extremely
>We can then say a DataAcre is 1 chain x 1 furlong of data (4840) bytes.
This will greatly simplify the measurement of server capacity. So as to
avoid confusion we can also use differing definitions of these depending on
whether it is hard drive or RAM capacity we are talking about (see: nautical
mile).

Genius.  Sheer brilliance! :) Seriously, I'm going to try to work this into
a Statement of Work sometime. =)

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100