debian etch and kernel panic

Hi,

we have several servers running debian without problems , but one of
them has problems two or three times a day. It just stops with the
console message "kernel panic not syncing" .
We couldn't find any pattern in the logs to relate the problem with some
process. We changed all the hardware, except the disk.
We are thinking in change the disk but first we want to ask ;-)

We have etch installed with "perfect setup" and ispconfig

thanks in advance for your help , and sorry by my english