Re: Preventing execution of perl scripts in /tmp dierctory

yep, if you somehow forbid perl at all and then publish several wrappers for the allowed scripts.

but as far as i know, TPE is about executables (for example, the perl executable itself) and has nothing to do with the text files some interpreter might read.

edi.