Re: mysterious (futex)-hangs with pgsql authentication

also sprach Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2007.05.25.1943 +0200]:
> Ehm Martin, do you have tried libnss-pgsql1 version 1.4.0
> from <mentors.debian.net>.
>
> It seems, the version 1.3.1 from Etch does not work for me.
>
> (I am loking for a sponsor...)

I will gladly check it out and sponsor you, though probably
sometime during the next week. Ping me on Thursday or so if
I forget.

"i think, therefore i'm single"
                                                      -- lizz winstead