Re: windows dynamic storage

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 00:34 -0500, Chris Wagner wrote:
> Rsync [...]  Another bone headed thing it does is sets strange
> permissions on target files and does't propagate inheritance.
> [...] This only applies to the Cygwin version

-p   preserve permissions
-o   preserve owner
-g   preserve group

works fine but I can see how it may not under Windows. Don't know if
it's fair to blame rsync though, Windows != Linux. You'd probably have
to rewrite rsync as a native Windows app.

Anders.

--
Please don't copy list-mail to me ... I read the list.