SSL version 3 help required

Hi Guys,

I want to use for my webserver to check ssl protocol version 3 i have edited my virtual host file and added the following lines in ssl section and restart the apache webserver SSLProtocol -all +SSLv3,
SSLCipherSuite SSLv3:+HIGH:+MEDIUM

This is enough or i need to install any updated openssl version currently i am running openssl_0.9.7e-3

But when i checked the browser certificate it is showing SSL version 1 i have created this SSL certificate self made one not purchased one.

Thnaks for your help