RE:

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL -  IT IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE

Thank you for contacting the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham Local Taxation Service. Your email will be dealt with as soon as possible.

If you have requested a read receipt please ignore any email that says it "was deleted without being read". This is an error and your email will be actioned as normal.

Did you know, you can:

*	Pay your council tax and business rates by telephone (using your debit or credit card)

*	Pay over the telephone using: Switch, Delta, Visa, MasterCard, or Solo. Just telephone 020 8600 7777 to take advantage of our fully automated debit/credit card payment facility - available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Have the account number from your bill ready.
*	Pay your council tax and business rates by direct debit. Just telephone 020 8600 7777 in order to set up a direct debit.
     For council tax payers only - You can choose your payment date - the 1st, 8th, 15th, 21st or 28th of the month.

*	Pay your council tax and business rates On the council's website <http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/holding/epay.asp>  using your debit or credit card.
You can pay on-line, 24 hours a day 7 days a week using your Switch, Delta, Solo, Visa or Mastercard.

*	Pay your council tax by swipe card  - Council tax payment booklets have been replaced with payment swipe cards. Payment swipe cards can be used to pay your council tax instalments at any:
     post office (by cash or cheque, cheques should be made payable to 'Post Office Ltd')
     shop/outlet displaying the PayPoint logo (by cash, cheque - at the discretion of the outlet)
     shop/outlet displaying the Pay Zone logo (by cash, debit card, cheque - at the discretion of the outlet)
     A full list of PayPoint locations by post code is available here - http://paypoint.net-city.co.uk/outlets
*	Pay your council tax and business rates by at our cashiers
Please take your 8 digit council tax / business rate account number with you to our cashiers office on the 1 st floor, Hammersmith Town Hall Extension, King Street W6 between 8.45am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will find your account number on any bill or notice we have sent you, alternatively if you have a council tax swipe card you may take that along.
*	 Pay your council tax and business rates by post
 Use your payment booklet and make your cheques payable to 'LBH&F', with the following information printed on the back:              name, address and your 8 digit council tax account number (see front of bill).
     Send your payment to: LBH&F, Local Taxation Division, PO Box 1453, London W6 9UU

Local Taxation Division
Finance Department
LB Hammersmith and Fulham
Director: Jane West
Telephone: 020 8600 7777

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete from your system.
Whilst we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you need to verify that this email and any attachments are virus-free, as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of them.