Re: freshclam cache?

This one time, at band camp, Jim Popovitch said:
> I currently update clamav on all 50 clients via a centralized proxy,
> however the proxy doesn't cache daily.cvd, rather it proxies it 50 times
> from db.local.clamav.net.   What could I possibly be doing wrong?

I assume it has to do with the round robin nature of
db.local.clamav.net.  Each time the proxy looks up which IP it
corresponds to, it finds a new one, and fetches it fresh.  Either that,
or you have your file size settings too low for it to actually cache
daily.cvd.

That was why I originally suggested a local http, but YMMV.