Re: System resource monitor tool

Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:
2006/9/13, Keith Edmunds <keith@midnighthax.com>:
Sorry if I confused you with my use of English. "Ditto" means "same
again", so I was asking, with reference to each of your paragraphs, what
ok no problem ;)
it is about Munin that doesn't meet your needs.

only thing is that i didn;t use munin (only cacti that is very nice
and have it for year now )  ..

with cacti it was very difficult for me to define the data sources for
the graph.. i;ll install munin and see if it is better ;)

Cacti had an incompatibility with the debian testing package of php, this was fixed some months ago. Try the cacti in debian testing again. It works much better now.

Until the fix came, working with cacti was very frustrating, since almost anything you did would cause database corruption and your customizations would disappear.

--
Håkon Alstadheim http://alstadheim.priv.no/hakon/
B a i t  f o r  s p a m m e r s: finnesikke@alstadheim.priv.no