Re: two private networks and a gateway

David Bishop escribió:
This is undoubtedly a 'routing 101' question, but apparently I need to go back to school. I have a debian machine acting as your typical 'small email/web server/nat gateway'. The only slightly unusual thing is that I'm adding a second private nework. A local (across the street) eatery wants to add free wireless and I want free meals. We have the whole setup in place, with the extra nic installed, the wireless can in place, and it works. However, I *don't* want traffic from 192.168.1.x (the cafe) to be routed to 10.0.0.x (my lan), just out through my broadband connection. How do I do that?
Thanks!

David

iptables -A FORWARD -i $WIFILANETH -o $LANETH -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -o $WIFILANETH -i $LANETH -j DROP

man iptables.