RE: Postfix auth & content_filter

It works now :)
You can't have both "smtp" and "some_ip:smtp" defined. So I had to change
the original "smtp" service to two services - for localhost and for my
primary IP. But postfix for some reason didn't start these services after
reload (only killed the original). But after several stop/start it works now
:) I also changed the smtpd_banner for second IP for the change to be easily
visible...

--
  bYE, Marki