Re: qmail logs help required

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:05:13 -0700, Mike Bird
<mgb-debian@yosemite.net> wrote:

>On Monday 21 August 2006 06:54, Sekhar wrote:
>>   I badly need help on this because pur clients are complaining abot spam
>> so we need to block some of ipaddress to receive mails.
>
>You probably can't type fast enough.  A small ISP can easily be hit by spam
>from 10,000 new IP addresses each day.
>
>Google on QMail and RBL and start using some good RBL lists.  Opinions vary,
>particular when it comes to the notorius SORBS.  FWIW, here are the RBLs we
>currently use:
>
>bl.spamcop.net
>dnsbl.njabl.org
>sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
>list.dsbl.org
>relays.ordb.org
>flowgoaway.com

Seconded, though I only temp fail spamcop.  I don't get many hits from
them anyway, since they are the last one I check.

I don't know anything about flowgoaway.com, and I don't seem to need
ordb.org.  Whenever I looked at the ordb.org web site it seemed out of
date, and when I tried using their dnsbl, I never got any spam hits
from it.

Maybe I was doing something wrong ...