Re: Co-lo's and power

On Tuesday 08 August 2006 16:46, Jacob S wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:17:50 -0700
>
> Jesse Molina <jesse@opendreams.net> wrote:
> > Unless I am mistaken, you didn't list your geographical location.
> >
> > We can't help you if you don't provide us with the information that
> > we obviously require.
>
> The earth is our limit. lol
>
> For physical access, SW Michigan would be the preferred area (about 2
> hours away from Chicago).

you may want to check out XNet. they're in lisle, about an hour west of
chicago. they just finished their new data center and should have racks
available. they're a pretty decent bunch. we've co-lo'ed with them for 5-6
years now and haven't had major complaints. they do supply 20A (x2 i think -
but i could be wrong.) circuits for each rack.

--

anoop aryal
aaryal@foresightint.com