Re: NEVER USE SORBS

craig,

please, quit "whinging" about the legal part. pretty sure that anyone you offend are completely aware about it.
and, as far as i can see, this is not some court but debian-isp as far as i know. pretty much of the offenders (as far as i can see they seem to offend - you, somehow) do know about the fact what list is and the formal point of acceptance from the mail servers using it to block.

are you really do care only for the "legal part"? go and make us some laws if so.

can someone share their opinion against some blacklists without being "shoot on sight" from you with this kind of inconsistent arguments?

just to prevent some argument - i've seen quite worse argumentation and IT sense from ill behaved "spam fighters". not talking about you.

edi
PS naming and labeling people are generally last resort, and if someone finds himself constantly doing it, maybe it is time to stop. either answering or reading the irritating material.