RE: SPF was Re: never use sorbs

I really fail to see the problem with the forwards. Surly a host can be
configured to turn a blind eye to backup mail servers and the likes. Since
the backup should verify the SPF records. What's the requirement for the SRS
forwarder ? Or if a lot of mail is coming from a forwarders why should it
not be added to the SPF record ?