Re: More sorbs blacklisting

On 2006-07-19  1526, John Kelly wrote:
> As long as forward and reverse DNS match, it passes my first test.
>
> However, I've never met an ISP who does not allow my own rDNS for a
> colocated, or even virtual, server.  Maybe I'm paying too much, and
> need to find a cheaper deal, heh.

I gave up my ISP over that issue, yesterday. To get rDNS, they wanted
me to upscale to a commercial product and buy an add-on with which I
would get four static IP's -- and then they'd set up an rDNS-pointer.

In fact, I referenced your mail in pointing out the importance of
providing rDNS. :)

Well. Smarthosts for me. Cheaper, but worse.

Regards, skrewz.