Re: postfix hold mail

You probably want to look at "Fast Flush", and the smtp ETRN command -- look in the postfix documentation for more details.

A better solution may be to allow SMTP through the firewall to the exchange box, but only from the server running postfix.

- Chris

Rodney Richison wrote:
I realize this is a trivial question for you guys, but how do I get Postfix to "hold" mail till the customers exchange box (behind a firewall), fetches it?

Making me the secondary mx, then transport map would just keep trying to deliver it???? I'm sure there's a little something I'm missing....

--
Chris Jones
chris@chris-j.net