RE: More sorbs blacklisting

I am having issues with SORBS as welll.

It has blocked my mail domain as it thinks I have a Dynamic IP, which I
don't. I emailed them about two weeks ago and havnt herd a thing back...

What do you do?

Regards,

Mitch Sanders
Director

E: msanders@HostExcellence.com.au
W: www.HostExcellence.com.au

Caution: This email message and any attachments contain information that
is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachment
is
strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this email communication are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states
them to be the view of Host Excellence.  If you have received this email
message in error, please notify us immediately and then promptly delete
or
destroy all copies of the message and any attachments