Private IPs in Received Path email headers

Dear List,

Up until now, I have not been striping received headers in my sent emails (The ones from work) so in the path you will see some internal IP addresses. Does any 'anti-spam' software check these headers, and try and do reverse lookups on them? Then marking them as SPAM as it can't look up the original address?

I am using Postfix, and I could strip them with a 'header_checks', but I would rather not mess with the message headers if I can avoid it _messy_ ....

Comments?

Thanks

Andrew