Re: web link

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 05:52:40PM +0100, Bernd Petry wrote:
>    Upon search the internet with search engine Google for the
>    "ir-technology" or "ir technology" I find a link to "how to order",
>    liste Oct 19, 2005.
>
>    Please remove this link from the internet!

Dear Bernd,

Thank you for your email.

As you did not specify which website this link appears on, nor why
it offends you so, I'm afraid I have had to remove "how to order"
links from the entire Internet.

If there are any "how to order" links that you feel have been
erroneously removed from the Internet, please do notify us of those
individually so that we can put them back.

Regards,
The Internet Janitors.