st0:MTSETDRVBUFFER only allowed for root error

Hi,

Please help me in this question regarding bacula.I have installed bacula version 1.36.2 debian stable package.Could you please tell me
The following files need to be run as which user and which group.

bacula-dir.conf
bacula-sd.conf
bacula.fd.conf

Presently i am running as root (user&group)and when ever it is trying take a backup on tape i am getting the following error

st0:MTSETDRVBUFFER only allowed for root

I am sure definitely some permission problem on some files.
Thanks for your help

Yahoo! Mail