Re: Re: Mail Delivery System

I was told by an Supervisor at tracfone that I could make an complaint at this address. My complaint is I purchased a tracfone for my young son so he could keep in touch when he's out and I'm sure he would use it to talk to his friends. But the problem is I bought it for him for Christmas and on the fourth of the new year we have yet to get any service. Yes the phone is not on can you imagine a young man receiving his first phone on Christmas and as of yet can't use it because of first what was describe as network problems. then receiving a phone number out of our area code. so if his friends were to call him they would be making a long distance call which would probably get them in trouble with there parents. But I can only blame myself because last year I  went through some similar issues. I have another child that I promise you I won't go threw these problems again the first time I didn't know any better and I should have learned my lesson but I didn't so I went through another painful Holiday season. There are other services out here Verizon has a pay as you go plan and I'm sure they would be more reliable You have just won yourself an unsatisfied customer. Sincerely Reginald Brown (708) 254-6171