Re: Apache with additional access file (.htaccess)

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 05:35:36PM +0100, Norbert Schuetz wrote:
> Is there any way to have Apache process an *additional* access file,
> possibly with it's won allow override settings?
>
> Say, we have /var/wwwdata/domain/htdocs/.htaccess as usual
> and have /var/wwwdata/domain/.htanother processed as well?

I believe it will be anyway as .htaccess applies to current directory and all
below it.  But I recommend not using it at all unless a trivial site
and you don't run the web server.

Cheers,
Andy

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB