Optimal Postgres setup with 6 disks total (including OS)

Hi, I am looking at buying a server with 6 36gb 15k rpm scsi disks in it and I was wondering what people would recommend for a disk setup. The six need to include the os and such. As it is right now we are thinking 1 4 disk raid 1+0 volume for postgres and 1 raid 1 volume for os and the swap file. Getting a 7th disk is economically impractical. What do people think? This is a fairly write heavy db compared to some so I was thinking it would be good to avoid raid 5 or am I wrong here? What do people think?