Re: More than one firewall in one server

	Hi!

> Our experiences with using Linux to loadbalance between two ISPs has
> lead us to using an external dedicated box to achieve that. I would
> strongly NOT recommend using the Netgear FVS124G. We have used the
> Linksys RV042 with good results.

	That Linksys looks good. It's load balancing capabilities are route based like on
linux? Those DSL lines are going to be used only for a couple of months while we get
something bigger, as we currently have some geographic restrictions to get faster
connections, but I can give those little boxes some other uses on our branch offices.

	Regards,