Re: Open source ISP Panel

Quoting Jure Pranjiæ <jurep@iisr.info>:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of good isp panel and uses it with Debian. I searched the
> *.deb repository and couldn't find a match.

Have a look at phpQLAdmin. Nowadays it's not JUST for QmailLDAP (even though
that's the main focus - SHOULD work with any other LDAP mailserver).

I'm currently in the process of releaseing the HEAD branch (v2.3) as stable,
but I haven't had enough testing...

http://phpqladmin.com
--
attack Mossad North Korea CIA Soviet Serbian ammonium Clinton Peking
cracking fissionable SDI $400 million in gold bullion Qaddafi genetic