Graphical representation of bad sectors etc

I have a 300Gb disk that seems to be having a lot (!)
of bad sectors. But luckily it seems like those are
at the end of the disk...

I'd like to SEE (visualy - numbers don't do it for me :)
all the bad sectors on the disk, so I can deside if it's
worth using the disk (but with all the bad sectors non-partitioned).

Anyone know of such? I tried LinHDD, but it crashes on my
Ubuntu Drapper Workstation...
--
critical Khaddafi class struggle nitrate cracking strategic Iran CIA
attack [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] ammunition