Re: System resource monitor tool

Am 12.09.2006 um 21:28 schrieb Luiz Felipe:

Hi list,

so long ago I've used a tool that I thought very useful, but now I forgot the name of the tool.

It reports to me, in a web site, the system resources(memory, load, disk usage, network usage etc). Every single host that i want to be reported runs a daemon and then reports do the server.
So, the server gives to me one web report.

Anyone knows the name of the application or something like this?

Thanks for all.

Luiz Felipe de Souza Gomes