Re: LTO-3 Drive

06-09-12, Mariusz Kruk <Mariusz.Kruk@epsilon.eu.org> napisał(a):
I ain't sure if this is a topic for isp list (in fact, I'm pretty sure,
it isn't), but I worked with LTO-2 drive achieving about 18MiB/s (in a
quite low-end environment), so I would expect LTO-3 to behave better
than that.

Don't know if it helps you but...

I'm not sure about that, but using the HP Ultrium tape library i've
managed to have a good transfer of about 15Mb/s (connected to
storagetek)  , but don't remeber if it was lto2 or 3. (we have slow
disks so the transfer was not that high)..

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz            |  jid:zeth@chrome.pl
http://silenceproject.org       | http://zetho.wordpress.com