RE: Postfix auth & content_filter

In fact, my postfix is ignoring this line. Mails sent through this IP are
passed to content_filter, no such process can be seen using "ps". I thought
that the first "smtp" service is taking every IP address, so I changed it to
bind only to the other IP. This time, postfix ignored both :) so no
connection to port 25 was possible and no smtpd was running.

Are we maybe having some error in this definition? Postfix does not report
any error, just silently ignores this definition....

--
  bYE, Marki