Re: pppoe not send calling-station-id attribute

06-04-28, kiru@mikroweb.hu <kiru@mikroweb.hu> napisał(a):
Hi list.

How can I send the calling-station-id attribute to the radius server through
the pppoe connection?

I need the MAC address of the client machine for the radius server to do the
authentication.

afaik pppoe connection has it's own virtual mac address that has
nothing to do with the real pshysical interface address. I may be
wrong...
moreover - mac addr. won't be "sent" to radius but _taken_ from
database for authentication.

p.s. maybe look at the "attributes" in your dictionary file (assuming
that You use freeradius) .

--
Pozdrawiam,
Wojciech Ziniewicz            | wojciech.ziniewicz@gmail.com