Re: we were attacked

Hello,
Did you take the security precaution to become prepared before? Do you
tell these? Because the problem isn't appearing in Apache web server. I
lived such events and saw my own mistake everytime..

--
Ozgur Karatas
Network Administrator

ozgur@ozgurkaratas.com ~ www.ozgurkaratas.com
"Security is the most important thing. The key of the security is at the
person himself."