Re: we were attacked

Hi,

I saw a similar occurence recently - source was a user uploaded copy of
the Mambo CMS
(so not within the debian security patch system) set up in a web hosting
client account,
which recently was found to have some really crap security holes - so
look for mambo, and examine the access log carefully..
for example stuff like:

GET /weblog/index.php?option=frontpage&Itemid=system(cd%20/tmp;ls%20-a)