Re: Modify the route table with C

> But my server is a customized ARM machine.It don't have the program
> 'route'.So I must find a way to modify route table myself.

If you can execute a "netstat -rn", maybe you can run a tool such as
"strace" on it to verify what resources are being used.. Then writing to
those might work.

Else, check in startup scripts how routes are being issued..  If you get
an IP address over DHCP, the DHCP client source code will give you good
results as well.

--
 Michael Hendrickx, CISSP, SCTA
 Sr Security Engineer

 This e-mail and attached files are confidential. If you are not the
 designated recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, copying,
 distribution, or other  dissemination or use of this communication is
 strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error
 please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail.