Re: Hardware Tracking Software

IRM ... which was once for a short time known as magraetha. homepage currently at <http://www.stackworks.net/view.php/irm/index.html>

--On March 1, 2006 2:00:17 AM -0600 "R. W. Rodolico" <rod@dailydata.net> wrote:

Anyone know of a good package to track when the servers have had
Preventive Maintenance done on them? I'm planning to just build a little
database, but if something exists, I don't want to re-invent the wheel.

Just something that will describe each system, and then we can add "dusted
it out" or "upgraded" or whatever each time we touch the machine. Reason
for db driven is that I'd like to say "What machines were touched two
months ago" or "what is the history of this server." Might also use it for
the office machines.

Thanks.

Rod

--
This is a private e-mail address used only for clients of Daily Data.
Please do not forward this message or in any way release this e-mail