Re: Re: sexy call girls

Going to have to take action against this list
I have made repeated requests to remove the thread below from your list

http://lists.debian.org/debian-isp/2005/05/msg00137.html

as it has been made by some spam mechanism. The spam did not originate from my system as can be proved by the IP address.

I have been receiving repeated calls from various people looking for illegal call girl services. I have recorded the conversations and they explicitly mention that their source of information is from this mailing list.

I request you to remove the entry, or i will have to find the authorities who can help me take the entry off the list, and or seek damages.

Please do the needful to remove the entry and any related threads.

--
Warm regards,
Chetan

Chetan S. Mukundan
Axxonet Solutions India Private Limited,
1301,13th Cross, Indiranagar 2nd Stage,
Bangalore, India - 560038.
Lnd : 91-80-25219488
Web : http://www.axxonet.com
Eml : chetan@axxonet.com
Mob : 91-9845067972
Fax : 91-80-25200742
Hom : 91-80-26785441
begin:vcard
fn:Chetan Mukundan
n:Mukundan;Chetan
org:Axxonet Solutions India Private Limited
adr:;;1301,13th Cross, Indiranagar 2nd Stage;Bangalore;Karnataka;560038;India
email;internet:chetan@axxonet.com
tel;work:91-80-25219488
tel;fax:91-80-25200742
tel;home:91-80-26785441