Re: resetting /proc/net/dev && ifconfig shows lots of dropped and errors

Another tool:    mii-tool

[root@r3m3dy ~]# mii-tool
eth0: negotiated 100baseTx-FD, link ok

Sometimes the auto negotiation causes the problem.
Is the server connected to switch?
May be force the speed and duplex on both sides.

greetz
gringo