sendmail outbound relaying

[I am not subscribed, please cc: me on any replies. Thanks!]

I have an unusual relaying question (or, at least my google-fu is insufficient
to show it being asked before).  I have a server running sendmail for a large
variety of domains, and it's working great.  I have smtpauth/tls setup, and
clients that want to relay through me do so all the time.  However, I now
have one client that wants to have their outbound email sent through a
third-party server to do some weird "secure email" thing where the recipient
has to enter a password and look the message up on a webserver.  Anyway, the
point is, my server will continue to be the destination of any inbound email,
and the main outbound server for a bunch of other domains.  But I need to
relay anything marked *from* domain foo.com to relay.x.com.  All relaying
that I've read about is a kind of "all or nothing" deal.  Or, at least, to:
based, not from: based.  Any ideas?  Apparently, my clients changing their
smtp host in their email clients is not an option :-P

So in summary: serverx.boz.com is the final destination for foo.com. When
using serverx to send mail, mail from foo.com needs to be relayed through
bar.com.

Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer...

D.A.Bishop