Re: Kernel for 3ware 9550SX

I don't have any experience with the 2.6.14+ kernels, but 2.6.8 has a
module specifically for the 9550. Unfortunately, the machine I just did
this on is in transit and I won't have access to it until tomorrow, but if
you still need the info (for pre-.14) I can send it to you then.

I'm assuming you set up the RAID before booting. Also, I understand (but
did not use) there is a module on 3ware's site specifically for inclusion
in the kernel that is not yet a part of Debian. Don't know for sure, but I
seem to remember that.

Rod

--
This is a private e-mail address used only for clients of Daily Data.
Please do not forward this message or in any way release this e-mail